What this is about

To mark the centenary of the Great War, I am researching the WW1 histories of my ancestors. This blog documents my progress.
To read a summary of what I've discovered so far, select an ancestor/family member from the list on the right-hand side.

Sunday 9 January 2022

The 1921 Census

The digitization of the 1921 census has allowed me to unearth some more information about my ancestors, namely: Walter Thomas Price, Frederick Samuel Jones, Alfred William Bevan Hill and Horace Davies.

Most of this is information isn't related to their work during WW1, except perhaps for Horace. I had made the assumption that he worked for Sunbeam Motors, but the census shows that this may not be the case.

Check out their individual entries to see what I've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment